Sunday, December 14, 2008

ilang


ilang
a lot of things slip through my hands.and it gives a heavy burdens in my brain.i ust need to write it down. so i can let it go and never think about it again. the things is that everything is belong tgo the lord so if the lord giveth then the lord taketh away i suppose i must let it go. but it is hard to do. so maybe i will try my way. usually it works. if i write it down, it will slipaway from my brain

mr adi take my tv
mr budi take my money
mr b take my dvdplayer
mr h take my money
mr tedi take my money
mr fendi take my money

actually they said they want to borrow those things, but they never return it. i try to ask them back, but i can not force them. so may be it is the way the lord wants to say to me that all i love in this worldis just fatamorgana. nothing real except the lord itself?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aku ra utang to po? haha