Monday, November 1, 2010

me as teacher


when i teach at xlasses, there is only a few students come. the positive is that i dont need to handle bad students. the negative is i feel as a bad teacher coz a lot of students dont like me.

when i teach at lab, sometimes no students comes. the positive is that i can do what i want. the negative is i dont get their love

when i teach at lab, the students dont pay attention to me. the negative is i feel very stupid in front of them. the positive is nothing.

when i teach extra hours, there is only a few students come. the positive is i dont have to handle naughty students. the negative is i feel as a bad teacher.

i feel i am not good in teaching. i can not get respect from my students. how should i do? i can not angry in front of them. if i get angry, i just keep silent. i just need their love. that is all...lord help me pls

No comments: