Monday, September 16, 2013

padang experience

when waiting for connected flight: earsick, shorethroat, mentaro eror, scissor is apprehended, dont have novel ---makes me stress--- hearing call about pickingup? it is up to him, dont want to think about it, wnat to go home soon, allahuakbar, i have to do it, tomorrow is full booked, ikip/pedurungan/seminar, my things makes me confused, dont know what to do, everything is frustating, god i am sick, really sick, donot feel good. there is late announcement, hope that doesnt happen to my flight. i fee being watched, it is annoying, very annoying, i hope my heart will be at ease, he always disturbs my activities. seeing a man with crooked back, makes me afraid, hope that doesnt happen to me, i promise i will do sport from now on. seeing healthy men makes me jealous, i promise to myself i will make my body like that, god didnt help me coz i have a bad reason, now i change my reason, i want to have a strong boy coz i dont want to be sick and feel miserable like this. many people have shopisticated gadget, makes me jealous, jelaousy is friend of the devil, i promise i will have my own gagdet with mu own money someday. they say that airplane is expensive, but there are many people using it, are indonesians become rich? alhamduliah many times using airplane, they always put me on the emergency place, this is the bad side being in the productive level, they thing i am strong and can handle emergency situation, they dont know me at all hahahahahahhahaha in indonesia, the plane is waiting for the late passengers, it is different from out there, i believe they will leave the late passengers behind...

No comments: