Tuesday, February 17, 2015

020315

At pedurungan. They give me a lot of lectures. One of them is disturbing me. From their sentences i think they know about me. How come? Who told them? Yesterday dian also said something that implying about knowing me. How come. I think the problem is only between me and the lord. But know it becomes complivated. But i will accept whatever the lord gives me. They also advise me to be true to putu, not to play around about putu’s life and her future, to dedicate all of my being for her, for her life, for her future, for her ha[[iness and for everything in her life. That makes me afraid. I just hope the lord helps me to do all of those things. They also suggest me to get along with mom. She is the one who delivered me to this world. They say i should apologize to her. My brain says whatever happen happen.

No comments: