Monday, March 5, 2018

God………………….

I don’t want to ask…………………. I am afraid to ask…………………. I surrender…………………. To you…………………. I want to go to thai…………………. But many say no…………………. Ni ma ca…………………. Kam far…………………. I am worried…………………. I am over the hill…………………. If I go with what they say…………………. Choose what they choose…………………. And then got rejected…………………. Then I will have no more chance…………………. If I go with what I choose…………………. And got accepted…………………. I will be looked down…………………. And if I got rejected…………………. They will be happy…………………. As it is what they want…………………. Think positive…………………. Apply what they want…………………. Be confident to yourself…………………. To lord…………………. If it means for me…………………. I will go there…………………. Of apply for both…………………. Take whichever…………………. That accept me ………………….

No comments: