Friday, August 3, 2018

i think he is more handsome ……………..

sexier …………….. bigger …………….. taller …………….. whiter …………….. richer …………….. smarter …………….. bow my position is not the first anymore …………….. so i must grasp that …………….. then i used to be defeated by your ex …………….. who is always in your heart …………….. your ex who your consider more perfect than me …………….. that is always in your imagination …………….. i was nothing to you then …………….. though i tried very hard …………….. to conquer your heart …………….. …………….. now you have a new one …………….. and I believe he has so much more than me …………….. I believe he has more meaning for you than me …………….. And I believe I have no meaning for you anymore …………….. So don’t give me hope …………….. Let me mend my heart …………….. Mend my life …………….. Far from you …………….. Without you ……………..

No comments: