Tuesday, September 4, 2018

thx for giving me such wonderful workplace………………………………

where I can meet so many kind people……………………………… where I can finish all my jobs……………………………… where I can channel my needs, my skills, my hobbies……………………………… where I can find all the support I need……………………………… where I can get my salary so I can live……………………………… thx for my coworkers……………………………… to whom I can learn so many lessons……………………………… to whom I can tell all my problems……………………………… to whom I can ask for help……………………………… to whom I can find solution……………………………… to whom I can share my sadness and happiness……………………………… to whom I can talk to about everything……………………………… to whom I can share my loads……………………………… to whom I can act crazy……………………………… to whom I can be free and not pretending……………………………… to whom I can be all I can ………………………………

No comments: