Monday, November 5, 2018

some people are happy……………………………………..

when I am in misery…………………………………….. lets pray for them…………………………………….. I hope they will get their happiness of their own…………………………………….. so they will not bother my life…………………………………….. I don’t know who…………………………………….. but I think I have a lot of enemies…………………………………….. I hope lord will always protect me…………………………………….. from bad people…………………………………….. I hope I don’t get affected by them…………………………………….. by their bad acts…………………………………….. I hope I can continue to work…………………………………….. to improve myself to face him…………………………………….. always pray to him…………………………………….. I hope they don’t lead me the wrong way…………………………………….. to the darkness…………………………………….. full of torture…………………………………….. I hope I can stand it all…………………………………….. I hope I can bear it all…………………………………….. I hope I can avoid all the temptations ……………………………………..

No comments: