Monday, May 20, 2019

many works…………………………………………….

then I got stressed……………………………………………. confused what to do……………………………………………. the mind telling me to go home……………………………………………. but I force myself to stay……………………………………………. but it is useless……………………………………………. I did stay but I don’t know what to do……………………………………………. as there are so much going on in my mind……………………………………………. there are so much works before me……………………………………………. in the name of lord……………………………………………. I hope it will not happen again……………………………………………. I hope I can stay……………………………………………. and doing all the jobs……………………………………………. finishing all the assignments……………………………………………. smoothly……………………………………………. without obstacles……………………………………………. in the name of lord……………………………………………. I hope he hear this pray……………………………………………. I hope this pray gets to him……………………………………………. I hope he grant this pray……………………………………………. I hope he help me …………………………………………….

No comments: