Friday, September 8, 2023

unsin

 




 Being error is always hurt

Stupidity taking over me

Showering me with bloody thoughts

Nothingness calls for a friend

How come it is this way

I don't like this kind of thing

May it will never happen again

Me cleverness accompany me all the way

To the mountain and the valleys

To the left and right

Good to be true

But I wonder

Why he leads me here

What's the reason

But as usual

He plays secrecy

And curiosity dance in my brain

Stooping it's feet deep inside the nerve

Heel over skin and bone

Gooey tears flowing forward

Nothing can stop them

Crashing everything in it's path

The trees the houses the humans

Nothing worth his eyes

Only destructions beautify its mind

Good and good of ruins

Make sure you believe it all

As idea floods unstoppable

Flowing steadily under the river

Creeping the earth tightly

Then the Giants stand still

Guarding all left behind

What is believed to be the unsin

Correctness of doubt

As all decisions he made

Without interruption from all of us

In serenity he thought

In calamity he reside


No comments: