Thursday, September 20, 2018

in group he is silent……………………………..

I had delivered a lot of important questions…………………………….. about letters too…………………………….. I need him as officials to explain what is right…………………………….. but he did not…………………………….. then I made it my own and sent to them…………………………….. then he replied then my letter is wrong and I need to revise it…………………………….. he did give an example…………………………….. the question is…………………………….. why had he not done that a long time ago…………………………….. why had he waited for us to make mistake…………………………….. and he sent a very short message informing my mistake…………………………….. he did not explain it clearly that I should revise it…………………………….. and that I should send it again…………………………….. oh my god…………………………….. I wonder who the hell he is…………………………….. pray to god…………………………….. hope he will make himself better…………………………….. let it be just me the victim ……………………………..

No comments: