Thursday, September 20, 2018

friends are joking……………………………..

that I will fail to go to usa…………………………….. although they joke…………………………….. it is hurtful…………………………….. don’t they know…………………………….. that words are pray…………………………….. I hope god don’t listen to them…………………………….. mrz also has negative reaction…………………………….. he said what for I do all this…………………………….. oh my lord…………………………….. make him understand…………………………….. I need this…………………………….. I want to secure my position…………………………….. I want to have a bright future…………………………….. I believe if I have this kind of thing…………………………….. my future will be bright…………………………….. although all is in your hands…………………………….. and I also need to experience that kind of life…………………………….. I dream my whole life…………………………….. I long for it…………………………….. I crave for it…………………………….. I hope you grant my wish…………………………….. and I also think that I need a way to stay there…………………………….. and this is one of them…………………………….. I don’t have any idea how to get there before this thing happen…………………………….. but I believe this is your plan…………………………….. you know the best for me…………………………….. show me things please…………………………….. so I could be happy for once ……………………………..

No comments: