Thursday, October 18, 2018

mixed thought…………………………………..

nails………………………………….. something is happening………………………………….. they are broken………………………………….. most of them………………………………….. only one left………………………………….. being the good one………………………………….. is it a sign………………………………….. that I now have only one chance………………………………….. remembering her grave………………………………….. I am here………………………………….. but my mind is there………………………………….. I cant think clearly………………………………….. I imagine myself being there………………………………….. in that place………………………………….. with her………………………………….. we and them must not quarrel………………………………….. if we do………………………………….. we must make it brief………………………………….. that time we and them are separated………………………………….. but now we and them are united………………………………….. is it a good sign………………………………….. I hope so………………………………….. but he and his kind think it is a bad sign………………………………….. they have reason that I do not know it yet………………………………….. maybe I know it………………………………….. but I ignore it………………………………….. my bad………………………………….. our kids are not our friends………………………………….. that makes me think………………………………….. our students are not our friends………………………………….. they are not in equal to us………………………………….. when we tell our problems to our kid………………………………….. we poison them………………………………….. we ruin them………………………………….. don’t do that………………………………….. tell your problem to god………………………………….. bot to the kids………………………………….. they cant help you………………………………….. he can help you …………………………………..

No comments: