Monday, May 6, 2019

I speak the loudest when I use my pen…………………………………………………………………………………………

sorry if I am not good in expressing my thoughts through mouth………………………………………………………………………………………… orally………………………………………………………………………………………… in an instant………………………………………………………………………………………… I neetd to think about what I want to say………………………………………………………………………………………… I need time to process everything………………………………………………………………………………………… but if I use my pen………………………………………………………………………………………… everything seems run smoothly………………………………………………………………………………………… there are many things coming out of my mind………………………………………………………………………………………… tho sometimes I am overpowered by those………………………………………………………………………………………… as the speed of thinking is unbelievable………………………………………………………………………………………… sometimes when I don’t finish writing something yet………………………………………………………………………………………… my thought has wandered all over………………………………………………………………………………………… adding this and that………………………………………………………………………………………… making me confused………………………………………………………………………………………… but still it is better with pen………………………………………………………………………………………… than with mouth………………………………………………………………………………………… as I can write it down at side note………………………………………………………………………………………… then I can elaborate it………………………………………………………………………………………… as I cant do that orally………………………………………………………………………………………… when it is jammed………………………………………………………………………………………… then all will be ruined …………………………………………………………………………………………

No comments: