Monday, May 6, 2019

if we broke up nicely…………………………………………………………………………………………

when there is no more love on both sides………………………………………………………………………………………… they can become friends………………………………………………………………………………………… but eventho we broke up nicely………………………………………………………………………………………… but one side still has love………………………………………………………………………………………… they will not be friends………………………………………………………………………………………… that is for me………………………………………………………………………………………… I don’t want to get hurt………………………………………………………………………………………… if you don’t love me………………………………………………………………………………………… go away………………………………………………………………………………………… I don’t want to get false hope………………………………………………………………………………………… if you want to meet………………………………………………………………………………………… then I get my hope high………………………………………………………………………………………… but in the end………………………………………………………………………………………… there is nothing in our meeting………………………………………………………………………………………… that is hurtful …………………………………………………………………………………………

No comments: