Wednesday, May 1, 2019

not blaming others……………………………………………………………

I always blame myself…………………………………………………………… if anything bad happens to me…………………………………………………………… either it is me not praying properly…………………………………………………………… or forgetting god…………………………………………………………… or doing something bad…………………………………………………………… that is why…………………………………………………………… I try so hard to always be good…………………………………………………………… not doing bad things…………………………………………………………… but I fail most of the times…………………………………………………………… the temptation is unbelievable…………………………………………………………… the devils are so good in doing their things…………………………………………………………… by putting a lot of beauties in front of my eyes…………………………………………………………… and I always fall for them…………………………………………………………… let alone it is proved they do bad things to me…………………………………………………………… they hurt me so bad again and again…………………………………………………………… many times…………………………………………………………… and I too promise myself…………………………………………………………… over and over again…………………………………………………………… not to fall for their kinds…………………………………………………………… but it is really hard ,…………………………………………………………………

No comments: