Monday, April 29, 2019

another thing is……………………………………………

if I do this willingly…………………………………………… god will see this as my sincere giving…………………………………………… then he will reward me a big thing…………………………………………… it is okay to expect things from him…………………………………………… he will make my wish come true…………………………………………… he will grant my wish…………………………………………… what did happen…………………………………………… why do I sneeze so much suddenly…………………………………………… it is weird…………………………………………… lord help me please…………………………………………… don’t make me sick…………………………………………… make me healthy always…………………………………………… I have a lot of things to do…………………………………………… I have a lot of tasks to finish…………………………………………… just hoping for the best…………………………………………… wishing everything is amazing…………………………………………… running wildly but happy…………………………………………… whatever problem comes to me…………………………………………… believe that I will have power to solve it…………………………………………… believe that he will not give obstacles that I cant handle…………………………………………… he promises that ……………………………………………

No comments: