Monday, April 29, 2019

it is always like this……………………………………………………………

when you afraid…………………………………………………………… suddenly there is so much going on…………………………………………………………… in your head…………………………………………………………… it is very chaotic in there…………………………………………………………… a lot of thoughts…………………………………………………………… mostly bad…………………………………………………………… and it makes you more nervous…………………………………………………………… more scared…………………………………………………………… more afraid…………………………………………………………… oh my god…………………………………………………………… and I lost my note…………………………………………………………… making me more confused…………………………………………………………… making me more afraid…………………………………………………………… lord…………………………………………………………… how could it happen…………………………………………………………… help me please…………………………………………………………… you are the great…………………………………………………………… in the end…………………………………………………………… you did bless me…………………………………………………………… you don’t make me late…………………………………………………………… I can make it to the test…………………………………………………………… and I am grateful for that ……………………………………………………………

No comments: