Monday, April 29, 2019

waiting……………………………………………………………

and being afraid of the result…………………………………………………………… I had paid expensive for this…………………………………………………………… and I got a very difficult question…………………………………………………………… and there is a possibility of not passing…………………………………………………………… I am in so much afraid…………………………………………………………… and now I am scared…………………………………………………………… waiting for the travel…………………………………………………………… I hope I can stay here till seven…………………………………………………………… lets hope so…………………………………………………………… just don’t know what to do…………………………………………………………… and it is annoying…………………………………………………………… seeing people around…………………………………………………………… it is good…………………………………………………………… as if nothing happen…………………………………………………………… at least I order food…………………………………………………………… and it is expensive…………………………………………………………… so it is my right to enjoy the place…………………………………………………………… for a long time…………………………………………………………… as long as I want…………………………………………………………… and there is no queue…………………………………………………………… so I don’t make trouble for others…………………………………………………………… so that is the solution…………………………………………………………… for my problem …………………………………………………………………..

No comments: