Monday, April 29, 2019

I am in so much trouble……………………………………………………………

lets go back to the previous state…………………………………………………………… just being an ordinary teacher…………………………………………………………… just teaching and being happy…………………………………………………………… and loving god…………………………………………………………… and hoping he loves me back…………………………………………………………… coz it hurts a lot…………………………………………………………… the work line…………………………………………………………… the love line…………………………………………………………… lets smile and laugh…………………………………………………………… gets and give love to the whole big world…………………………………………………………… and there is this case…………………………………………………………… if I don’t make it…………………………………………………………… the whole world will know…………………………………………………………… that I am stupid…………………………………………………………… in another aspect…………………………………………………………… maybe they will stop asking me for help…………………………………………………………… translating for free…………………………………………………………… that is annoying…………………………………………………………… in the end…………………………………………………………… I should not expect things from human……………………………………………………………

No comments: