Monday, April 29, 2019

next time……………………………………………………………

if I got an exam again…………………………………………………………… I should leave a day before…………………………………………………………… so I am not wrecking nervous like this…………………………………………………………… lets make it a learning process…………………………………………………………… lets make it an experience…………………………………………………………… and another thing is…………………………………………………………… that if it is like this…………………………………………………………… I don’t have a room…………………………………………………………… I don’t have a bathroom…………………………………………………………… confused…………………………………………………………… note that…………………………………………………………… more thought on it…………………………………………………………… I think I am high maintenance…………………………………………………………… it is difficult to take care of me…………………………………………………………… want a lot of things…………………………………………………………… and the thinking goes…………………………………………………………… I love it…………………………………………………………… I want it to run fast…………………………………………………………… so it will feel as if I wait only for a little while…………………………………………………………… what did happen…………………………………………………………… why do suddenly I sneeze many times…………………………………………………………… is someone spraying pepper…………………………………………………………… it looks like it ……………………………………………………………

No comments: