Wednesday, July 24, 2019

dreaming in...........

the pilgrimage related things........... can do it over and over again........... so many times........... as the dream connects........... becoming model........... who got contracts all over the place........... around the whole world........... including that part........... the one near the cube........... and that he will arrange the schedule........... he will give so much space that i will calmly do my things........... whorshipping him...................... asking things to him........... thanking him endlessly........... and asking for more........... hot dank........... afraid of being ungrateful........... as the dream connects........... becoming youtuber........... with a lotf of [viewvers........... that in effect producing a lot of money........... making the video about travelling........... all over the world........... as the dream connects........... as i am having my study........... someone found me........... the one from that kind of people........... and offering the gigs........... the ones that will make me travelling around the world........... as you see........... the trigger is the hope to get my study........... and it overwhelmes me........... making my mind goes crazy........... spiralling and wandering all over the corner of the brain ......................

No comments: