Wednesday, July 24, 2019

mrn..

........... he comes again into my mind............. keep hoping............. it hurts me............. and i am being stupid............. the memory is so strong............. the dream is so powerful............. it makes me overwhelmed............. if it is good for me............. i hope he bring it back to me............. if it isnt good for me ............. i hope he put it away from me............. from my mind.......................... if it isnt good for me............. i hope h help me to forget all about it............. i hope he help me erase this memory............. but the wish still lingers on............. hoping he is not bad............. hoping that if it is bad............. it will change into something good............. somthing wonderful ...........................

No comments: