Thursday, November 8, 2018

I get annoyed if ones ask me…………………………………………

how bout us………………………………………… when will you go………………………………………… I get irritated coz I don’t know the answer………………………………………… I get angry coz that experience is full of pain………………………………………… lord help me………………………………………… the visa is being processed………………………………………… with no certainty………………………………………… not being rejected………………………………………… not being accepted………………………………………… just being delayed………………………………………… with no explanation at all………………………………………… confusing me to the max………………………………………… so if there is next person ask about it………………………………………… answer that I don’t know it yet………………………………………… just ask for pray from them………………………………………… if there is a limit from the minister………………………………………… of limit from that place………………………………………… that decide I cant go………………………………………… then the answer will change………………………………………… being cancelled………………………………………… just like that………………………………………… in the name of lord ………………………………………………….

No comments: