Thursday, November 8, 2018

am I really depressed again…………………………………

remembering all the accident………………………………… sorry sis for the car………………………………… and the pressure is getting intense………………………………… they gave me the date………………………………… the fourteenth………………………………… getting scared again………………………………… and he comes to the office………………………………… asking bout it………………………………… give him explanation………………………………… he seems happy if I don’t go………………………………… should I get hurt………………………………… lord………………………………… make me strong………………………………… is he the one………………………………… who wish bad for me………………………………… in the name of lord………………………………… don’t want to think him negatively………………………………… in the name of lord………………………………… if it is him………………………………… lord help him please………………………………… make him nice to others………………………………… and help me too………………………………… protect me from those kind of people …………………………………

No comments: