Thursday, November 8, 2018

what…………………………………………

it has been eighteen days………………………………………… I did become crazy………………………………………… I did become insane………………………………………… I did become depressed………………………………………… I did crash a bridge with sis car………………………………………… I did stepped on my own glasses………………………………………… I did have a lot of unfortunate events………………………………………… I don’t remember them all………………………………………… all of them are connected to that one particular occasion………………………………………… ‘coz I am depressed………………………………………… so it affects all………………………………………… negatively………………………………………… it is enough lord………………………………………… I am tired………………………………………… then suddenly I think of fund………………………………………… that I should return it completely………………………………………… just surrender to him………………………………………… if it is time………………………………………… if he allows there will be a way………………………………………… coz I had used it rightly all this time………………………………………… for paper………………………………………… for going back and forth processing the paper………………………………………… for several times …………………………………………

No comments: