Thursday, January 31, 2019

they act they know it all………………………………………………

in the name of lord……………………………………………… getting annoyed……………………………………………… in the name of lord……………………………………………… I cant be angry……………………………………………… in the name of lord ……………………………………………… give it all to him……………………………………………… in the name of lord……………………………………………… take the positive side……………………………………………… from all their words there must be something positive in it……………………………………………… and all of this must have a hidden reason from him……………………………………………… though I don’t know what his intention……………………………………………… so just let us have positive thinking……………………………………………… and I am sure they have good intention……………………………………………… it is impossible for them to have negative intention……………………………………………… if they do have negative reason……………………………………………… hope he forgive them all……………………………………………… and I hope he always protect me……………………………………………… and I hope he always love me……………………………………………… stay positive thinking all the time……………………………………………… stay loving him till the end …………………………………………………………

No comments: