Thursday, January 31, 2019

they try to scare me………………………………………………

in the name of lord……………………………………………… I am taking it all willingly……………………………………………… anything you give me……………………………………………… I will accept it all if he allows me to……………………………………………… I hope I have the strength to do it……………………………………………… my mind wanders everywhere……………………………………………… remembering a friend who go there with his partner……………………………………………… if they can I am sure I can do it too……………………………………………… and there is a public figure too……………………………………………… he survives till he gets home……………………………………………… and I am sure there are a lot more than them……………………………………………… the ones that I don’t know ……………………………………………… want to be like them……………………………………………… the most important thing is I should clean myself……………………………………………… cleaning my heart too……………………………………………… then asking this that and all……………………………………………… asking the good things……………………………………………… don’t think recklessly and weirdly ………………………………………………

No comments: