Sunday, November 24, 2019

mrb and mra……………………………………………………

…………………………………………………… they shop a lot…………………………………………………… for our food…………………………………………………… the three of us…………………………………………………… each person must contribute more than one million…………………………………………………… holy dank…………………………………………………… must be patient…………………………………………………… part of me is not willing…………………………………………………… but I force it to do so…………………………………………………… it is not my money…………………………………………………… in a way it is government money…………………………………………………… but they give it to me…………………………………………………… so it is my money…………………………………………………… I want to use it properly…………………………………………………… I want to save some…………………………………………………… In the name of lord…………………………………………………… I hope it is enough till the end…………………………………………………… If he allows…………………………………………………… The food will enough for the whole program…………………………………………………… He is the greatest…………………………………………………… He will make miracles…………………………………………………… He will it is enough ………………………………………………………

No comments: