Sunday, November 24, 2019

My pray vs ma…………………………………………………..

She pray that I will go back………………………………………………….. I am shocked………………………………………………….. Why should I go back………………………………………………….. To be her servant………………………………………………….. To take care of her when she is old………………………………………………….. I will do that………………………………………………….. But it doesn’t have to be from there………………………………………………….. She want to imprison me………………………………………………….. She doesn’t want to let me go………………………………………………….. She doesn’t want to set me free………………………………………………….. It makes me very sad………………………………………………….. But cant get anger to her………………………………………………….. I can only share this thing to him………………………………………………….. I report it all to him………………………………………………….. I can release all this burden before him………………………………………………….. I cray it all out before him………………………………………………….. I want to be understood………………………………………………….. I want her to understand………………………………………………….. I want him to understand………………………………………………….. That working in my place is not easy at all………………………………………………….. It is very hard………………………………………………….. I become a slave………………………………………………….. There are many officers and the elders make me to do things………………………………………………….. Give me a lot of jobs………………………………………………….. And I never say no………………………………………………….. I cant say no………………………………………………….. i am not able to do so………………………………………………….. other thing is bout my career………………………………………………….. if I don’t have someone important in there………………………………………………….. I cant have my career………………………………………………….. It is just like yesterday………………………………………………….. I lost in the election………………………………………………….. I don’t want to be negative………………………………………………….. I don’t want to have bad thoughts………………………………………………….. But it happens………………………………………………….. The one has connection wins………………………………………………….. While I don’t have anyone there………………………………………………….. So I predict I will not have it there………………………………………………….. Other thing is………………………………………………….. the salary is like that………………………………………………….. in local currency………………………………………………….. if I work here………………………………………………….. ít will be different currency………………………………………………….. and the standard is also different………………………………………………….. maybe here I will have big salary………………………………………………….. I can save more………………………………………………….. For my old days………………………………………………….. And get my career here………………………………………………….. Not like there………………………………………………….. In the name of lord………………………………………………….. Lets pray hard………………………………………………….. Very hard………………………………………………….. Harder than her………………………………………………….. If he allows…………………………………………………………………..………………………………….. Lets see whose pray got granted………………………………………………….. Mine or her………………………………………………….. He is the greatest………………………………………………….. He will make miracles………………………………………………….. I hope it is mine ………………………………………………………..

No comments: