Sunday, November 24, 2019

i think something……………………………………………

then she disturb me…………………………………………… and it has gone…………………………………………… and it is annoying…………………………………………… damn…………………………………………… in the name of lord…………………………………………… it always happens like this…………………………………………… I always have a train of thought…………………………………………… My mind always wanders everywhere…………………………………………… I cant stop it…………………………………………… I cant control it…………………………………………… If he allows…………………………………………… Then if someone disturbs my train of thought…………………………………………… I get lost…………………………………………… And it is very annoying…………………………………………… I cant go back to my train…………………………………………… I forget where is my train…………………………………………… He is the greatest…………………………………………… He will make miracles…………………………………………… He will make everything ok …………………………………………………

No comments: