Sunday, November 24, 2019

Food…………………………………

Initially we don’t know each other well………………………………… We read each other………………………………… We don’t get along well at the beginning………………………………… We don’t acknowledge each other………………………………… Then there is that………………………………… The intervention………………………………… Do I join them………………………………… Thx lord………………………………… In the name of lord………………………………… I hope it lasts till the end………………………………… If he allows………………………………… Feeling weird………………………………… Cooking and washing………………………………… Don’t feel ok………………………………… The accident happened………………………………… Cutting finger………………………………… Hopefully it doesn’t happen again………………………………… He is the greatest………………………………… He will make miracles………………………………… Now I think to myself………………………………… I must be positive………………………………… Taking it all………………………………… Enjoy the cooking………………………………… Enjoy the washing………………………………… They are positive for me………………………………… It is positive from him …………………………………

No comments: