Sunday, November 24, 2019

pa announce in group family…………………………………..

initially I am afraid………………………………….. afraid being assumed that I am cocky………………………………….. then I get angry………………………………….. angry that he announced it without telling me first………………………………….. then I got disgusted………………………………….. how come he do that………………………………….. how come he has that kind of thing………………………………….. now I try to be fine………………………………….. in the name of lord………………………………….. trying to have positive thoughts on all of these………………………………….. trying to throw away all the negative thoughts on all of these………………………………….. if he allows…………………………………..………………………………….. all of these will have positive impacts………………………………….. all of these will not have negative impacts………………………………….. he is the greatest………………………………….. he will make miracles………………………………….. all will be positive………………………………….. he will throw away all negative…………………………………..

No comments: