Sunday, November 24, 2019

maybe this is some kind of warning for me from him………………………………………..

he doesn’t give me direct warning……………………………………….. he uses this way……………………………………….. or maybe he did give me direct warning……………………………………….. but I am stupid……………………………………….. I didn’t know……………………………………….. I am not sensitive……………………………………….. Hence this way……………………………………….. As I am not being grateful for all this time……………………………………….. I always try to find a way to run away……………………………………….. As I am not happy……………………………………….. I want to be happy……………………………………….. I want to find love……………………………………….. I want love……………………………………….. I hope I can find one……………………………………….. At my old place……………………………………….. If I don’t find one……………………………………….. I hope he put me in new place……………………………………….. Where I can find one……………………………………….. I hope love can make my heart calm……………………………………….. I hope love can make my heart happy……………………………………….. I hope love is what I try to find……………………………………….. As sometimes I don’t really know what I look for……………………………………….. I am clueless……………………………………….. I am confused………………………………………..

No comments: