Thursday, December 12, 2019

A lot of things on my mind……………………………………………

The intervention thing…………………………………………… I don’t help them shopping…………………………………………… I don’t accompany mrz mentoring…………………………………………… If a man focus on something negative…………………………………………… Whatever happens he will not see others…………………………………………… Even though there is positive…………………………………………… He will still find the negative…………………………………………… Do I do the same…………………………………………… O all the evil in me…………………………………………… Please go away…………………………………………… Leave my mind alone…………………………………………… I need to concentrate on being positive all the time…………………………………………… Concentrate on my tasks…………………………………………… Want to update my stat…………………………………………… But it is dangerous…………………………………………… Don’t do that…………………………………………… Lets share all this to lord only…………………………………………… As my thought is negative towards him…………………………………………… So the output is negative…………………………………………… He accepts it negatively…………………………………………… He responds it negatively…………………………………………… I accept it negatively…………………………………………… Hence the satanic cycle ……………………………………………

No comments: