Thursday, December 12, 2019

I am idiot………………………………………………………………

I am stupid……………………………………………………………… I cant control my mouth……………………………………………………………… My mouth is leaking……………………………………………………………… To mrsa mrss mra……………………………………………………………… And they will do that too……………………………………………………………… Being leaked……………………………………………………………… Consciously or unconsciously……………………………………………………………… To others……………………………………………………………… And finally it will get to their ears……………………………………………………………… Mra and mrb……………………………………………………………… In the name of lord……………………………………………………………… I hope everything will be ok……………………………………………………………… If he allows……………………………………………………………… He will help me……………………………………………………………… He is the greatest……………………………………………………………… He will make miracles……………………………………………………………… He will help all……………………………………………………………… He will make all ok……………………………………………………………… Till the end ………………………………………………………………

No comments: