Thursday, December 12, 2019

Guilty pleasure……………………………………………………………..

The remedy of the payment…………………………………………………………….. That group…………………………………………………………….. And the shopping…………………………………………………………….. I should pay a lot to him…………………………………………………………….. Outnumber both of them…………………………………………………………….. And the thought comes as I watch the show…………………………………………………………….. As this show makes me want to shop more…………………………………………………………….. I want that thing…………………………………………………………….. Nice things…………………………………………………………….. And I think that thing is expensive…………………………………………………………….. Is that available here…………………………………………………………….. And I want some for me…………………………………………………………….. From that brand…………………………………………………………….. I think that is thai…………………………………………………………….. And the one from this land…………………………………………………………….. What is it called…………………………………………………………….. Hot dank…………………………………………………………….. I forget it…………………………………………………………….. The ac clothings…………………………………………………………….. I got it…………………………………………………………….. Can I have it lord…………………………………………………………….. I hope I can control myself ……………………………………………………………..

No comments: