Thursday, December 12, 2019

keep thinking of the intervention……………………………………….

it is good isn’t it………………………………………. mra is good………………………………………. mrb is good………………………………………. still………………………………………. still have negative thoughts about him………………………………………. ass kisser………………………………………. just got that from ellen………………………………………. maybe mrb wants to make me look abd before mra………………………………………. but mra words are positive………………………………………. thx u lord………………………………………. but I am sorry lord………………………………………. I cant be positive towards mrb right now………………………………………. From the very beginning he is negative………………………………………. He is weird………………………………………. He is freak………………………………………. He is beyond this world………………………………………. Really weird………………………………………. And there will be no food for me………………………………………. Thx god………………………………………. I am suffering………………………………………. The more I suffer………………………………………. The more he listen to my pray………………………………………. It is what they said ……………………………………….

No comments: