Thursday, December 12, 2019

Mrsx is negative……………………………………….

She asked me to take another master………………………………………. I cant do that………………………………………. I don’t have money………………………………………. The grant is only for doctor………………………………………. In the name of lord………………………………………. He will help me………………………………………. If he allows………………………………………. He will make all is well………………………………………. He is the greatest………………………………………. He will make miracles………………………………………. He will make her change her mind………………………………………. Or else………………………………………. He will give me another spv………………………………………. Or else………………………………………. He knows best………………………………………. But pleae………………………………………. Don’t make me sad………………………………………. Don’t make me afraid………………………………………. I am afraid………………………………………. You don’t love me anymore………………………………………. You abandon me………………………………………. You will not………………………………………. I will run after you………………………………………. All the way there………………………………………. Above and beyond ……………………………………….

No comments: