Thursday, December 12, 2019

Being intervened by mra……………………………………….

But the content looks like from mrb………………………………………. See………………………………………. He is weird………………………………………. The point is………………………………………. He is no match to me………………………………………. At all cost………………………………………. Being accused………………………………………. That I like being alone in my room………………………………………. Don’t socialize with them………………………………………. Don’t chat with them………………………………………. Don’t help them………………………………………. And much more………………………………………. Like to walk alone in the back………………………………………. If we go sight seeing together………………………………………. Like to shop without them………………………………………. In the name of lord………………………………………. Must be strong………………………………………. If he allows………………………………………. I will be ok………………………………………. He is the greatest………………………………………. He will make miracles………………………………………. He will make me great …………………………………………….

No comments: