Sunday, September 21, 2008

no games;


no games;

no games; between two thoights. one is angry because there is no game, one is trying to accept my job happily. please god let me express my anger. actually i do not care about the game. i care about the tool for college. it used to be capable for doing homework in the office. but now i can not do that. that is scary. that is hurtfull. why lord? how can i express my anger? to whom i can send my anger? it is just not fair. then about the other side of my mind. i try hard to be pleased in this job. if i think about the other, who have the unfortunate life, i must appreciate this job. from this job i get money, i get status, i get friends (i wish). but it is hard to be happy in this condition. i just want to ask u to make my herat pleased about everything.

No comments: