Sunday, September 21, 2008

then again


then again
then again
this thing does come and go
its very annoying
can you stop it?
he take my part
i dont remember
wheter he had give it back or not
he is a bad person
not like others
they bring it back
i dont to have memorize it
its my fault not remembering it
but its also his fault to take advantage of my stupidness
i really hate him
just make him realize what he had done
make him good
to me
to others
how come you make such kind of a man
its digusting
and i know him
thats make me want to puke
dont wanna to be with him anymore
want him far away from me
dont want to be his friend anymore
just leave me alone
dont make me have trouble with him again
i hate to be in fighting
to be in that such kind of situation will make me depress
and that is not good, isnt it?
how can a depressed person can have a normal life like the other?
he just can not, can he?
his mind will be full of problems
and that will make him dizzy
seven circles headache
hahahaa'
thats funny
forcing indonesia proverb into english
but thats how it is
just believe it
or not
is up to you

No comments: