Sunday, September 21, 2008

selamat pagi diary.


selamat pagi diary.
selamat pagi diary. i should write in english. but today i am lazy to use english, is it ok? and i should make a poem. but i do not have an inspiration yet. then now i want to write about my dream. i hope if i write it down my dream will come true in a real life. my wish is able to maintine both my job and my class. but then if i get my post graduate degree, i want to go away from here. i want to go to america. from now on i must preparingmyself to get someone who are willingly taking me to the usa. my brain is blank when i ask it to get its own way to get there. there is a black wall inside my head. that block me to think what should i do as my first step. i know everything is about the money. but i do not have any. may be the lord will allow me to use my body to get there. my mind is already there. but i can not find a way to start. how should i start my thing? may be just the main point, the short cut, is that when iam finish my study, an american will find me or vice versa, i will find an american. and that person is willing to take me to the usa. i will tell to that person that i will do anything if that person can take me to the usa.

No comments: