Sunday, September 21, 2008

part3


part3
he says he creates that man not for me. how come? he should be mine. its me who know him first. its me who always love him. its me who always adore him. but he gives him to other. i hate that. but i have no power to protest. he is the almighty. how can i defeat him? i can only pile hatred in my heart. i found a way to hate him. i will comiit sin as much as i can. let him know i hate him. there is plenty of plans in my head. i manage all the sin i will commit. i collect all the thing he consider as a sin. and i will do that. let him know that i hate him. let him know that there is no love for him in my heart. although i know that he know, i want him to know well enough. let his eyes open wide. let his ears open wide. let him know i am here. i commit all sins just for him. only for him. now not the time for being afraid. but my heart beats fast. its like to explode soon. but i must be brave. this sin i do for him. although this is not the 1st time i commit sin, but its different. this one needs a lot of courage. but it seems there is no guts in me. let me postpone my plan. there will be much time to do it. may be tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or next time, if there is opportunity i will do it. i promise to do it. finally the time does come. this day, the opportunity comes. accidently i do it easily. there is not much people around. and that man is standing there. i do not know why he is standing there. whether he is waiting his wife or waiting for his children, i dont know and i dont care. as i come to him, directly i use my thing. i talk to him about anything, and he can follow it. its weird. i do not predict it. then, i start to do my plan. i persuade him. i cheat him with my sweet words. and i succeed. i did my sin with him. there is no regret in my heart when doing it. and there is no feeling at all when i am doing it. no feeling for him. only one purpose in my heart. i want to show him that i am doing sin for him. let him hate me. let him know that i hate him. there is no love in my heart, even a littel bit. let him know i play with his rule. i can revenge his hatred with bigger hatred. more powerful. do not think i cant do it.

No comments: