Sunday, September 21, 2008

(make me that)


(make me that)
see! look at my writing. i want to be grateful, but what comes out are just complaints. lord! help me. i do not want to be like this. i want have a pure grateful. make the evil go away from me. let me feel u inside me. i want to be near u. i want to be ur best whorsipper. i just want to say thank you for everything you give to me. and i hope with this pray, u can make me satisfied for what i have all this time. do not make jealous to the other. do not make me want something that do not belong to me. teach me how to have empati for the other for their happiness. see! i am complaining again. i complain about my feeling. my feeling that do not have gratitude for u. my feeling that do not have empathy for the other. i just want to stop here. once again. i just want to say thank u. sincerely! (make me that)

No comments: