Sunday, September 21, 2008

make my soul at ease.


make my soul at ease.
lord i want to express my heart. there is alot of things in my heart. actually now i want to unloaded three things that burdenend my mind. first the annoying customer. in the reality i get angry. i should not angry and hate her. make this feeling go away. second my computer is broken. and i think i can not life without my computer. bring back my computer please. third my office force me to work overtime. how could thay do that? thay think thay have the power to force the powerless people like us. if i do not do what they told me to do they will fire me. so i must obey them. but it makes my soul suffer. i know i have done a lot of sin. but i can not handle your punishment. oh lord. give me mercy. make my soul at ease.

No comments: