Sunday, September 21, 2008

decision4:


decision4:
decision4: love to sulk
"the fourth decision is u love to sulk" now oliver's turn to speak. "please speak for ur defence" sebastian give me time to speak. i am silence for a second. thinking. before i give a lot of reasons. now i must give another reason for their decision. i do not want they think i am stupid coz i am not able to give a good explanation. "does everybody have a right to sulk? right? why u forbid me to sulk? i do not sulk all time. i just sulk when i am angry to u. better i sulk than fight with u all. silence and go away. if i do not do that, there will be problems.just imagine. i am angry with u but i pretend there is nothing. that is worse. thus better i sulk. and get apart from u all. actually i do not want to sulk to u all, but i do not have a choice.if i just sulk to one of u, it will be worse. some will get my side and some will get her side. then ur groud divide into two. that is dangerous. thats why i sulk to u all. i do not want u all divided coz of me." i do not know if my defence honest or a lie. i myself do not know it for sure. may be its just to get sympathy from them. thus they do not hate me. i do not want them to hate me. i want them to like me.

No comments: