Sunday, September 21, 2008

just


just
he just tell me
it makes my day uneasy
why lord
just let me be
why u always disturb me
is it my punishment?
for what i have done before
but thats what i am
i can not handle it
and i cannt control my deep
if u or else warn me
i hate it
i like doing everything as me like
so no one have the right to judge me
as long as it dooes not ruin the others
why is it matter
but i realize
what i have done is ruining the others
he really weighing my mind
i can not take it off of my head
make me sleepy
no its not
make hate everything
why dont they let me be
as long as i can manage the customer
before, i think there is only one person who knows me
but now i think everybody know about me
i hate that
before my ability does not make me in trouble
i do not know about now
may be it will give me problem
i will just wait right here
i wont to think it all over again
i want to ignore it
whatever will happen just let it happen
i will accept whatever u give me
before, i thought he was bad, but now i miss him, he always is good to me, i want him back
before he seemed nice, but it was my mistake
now i realize he is bad
annoying me all over
now i just prepare myself to deal whatever the lord serve for me

No comments: