Sunday, September 21, 2008

decision 1: quiet


decision 1: quiet
trial
decision 1: quiet
"i represent our friends decide that u r quiet" that what michael said and all my friends agree with him. "what is ur defence?" asks lucifer. i do not know what to say. i am really confused. i think very long. i am looking for the right reason. i replay my memories. why they accuse me as a quiet person? is it trus an quiet? after a long thought i decide that it is true. " see. i just search for the right reason, and i think this is the best reason" that is my opening. "actually i'm very talkactive, but only to those who r close with me. it doesnt mean that u r not my close friends. what i mean is close friends who r easy to talk to. all of u r easy to talk to too. but i think it is who r not easy to talk to. actually i love to talk but only to one of u and i think u know who he is. he is not here. u can ask him if u dont believe me. he must say that i am very talkactive. the world will colapse if u say iam quiet. u accuse me as quiet coz u dont know me well. " thats my defence.

No comments: