Sunday, September 21, 2008

part5


part5
fire 3x i scream too. fire 3x. all people come. they try to estinguish the fire. all people make line from the mosque to that place. they make chain of human. they try to splash the water in a buck over and over again. but its useless. the fire is uncontrollable. the mosque's roof falls down not long after that. the firemen come late. all have become debris. i am relieve. i succeed. its me who burn that mosque. i've done my revenge. he should know it. if he knows it, he shuld cure my kid soon. no! he takes my child. oh! i am mute. i want to scream, but where is my voice? i want to shout. but there is no sound comes out of my mouth. hahaha3x. i do not know what to do next. so i just laugh loudly. but the pain does not go away. it does not want to exit from my body. this pain makes me sad. but my tear does not come out. there is too much rage in me so i can cry for all this. he does not know the real me. he does not know my other revenge. just see. the bomb explodes in a mosque when people is doing jumat pray. they says that 300 people died in that explotion. the police can not tell who is responsible for this explotion. hmm! i love that news. my perfect job. nobody knows. i am clever. i am genius. and he must know that. now i ask him to give my kid back. if he doesnot do it, just wait and see. he must know what i mean. finally my tears run down. its been a long time i want to cry. its to much, make my chest tight. that dream is so sweet. my kid is in there. he wears white clothes. he plays around with other kids. he is happy. his face is bright. this time his face is really glowing. not bright coz of his laugh, but it does really spray the light. he even can fly. that place. i do not know what its name. but that place is very beautiful. there is a river with its clear water. there are trees with its fruit. there are tame animals. i see all in there are happy. there is no misery in there. what is the name of that place? is that a heaven? is my kid in a heaven? oh! its true. my kid is in heaven. what should i do? all the sudden my hatred for him are gone. i love him. i am ready for everything.

No comments: